Wednesday 28 December 2011

Brock Lesnar questioned about being underdog against Alistair Overeem at UFC 141.Watch Them Live Here.

"I want to be the best UFC heavyweight champion in the world. That's [the legacy I want to leave]. Absolutely [I've watched fight footage of Alistair Overeem], it's part of the training camp. You cannot prepare for your opponent if you don't watch [film]. We've watch plenty of film on him and I think we are well prepared. We just have to force my fight here [at UFC 141]. I'm not going allow him to control this fight and I think we'll be successful. I don't think there is a heavyweight in the world, in this division, who had done what I've done. I don't really care what [Alistair Overeem] did or does. I don't care [laughs]. I just have to stay calm -- I've been through this before.... I don't know and don't care [that I'm the underdog]. Thank you."
Perhaps it was just Ariel Helwani's line of questioning, or maybe it was a long day of interviews at the UFC 141 open media workout, but either way, Lesnar -- a self-admitted recluse who isn't necessarily eager to play nice with reporters -- seems to care about something. Otherwise, he would not have ended the interview as quickly as he did. For what it's worth, according to Bovada (formerly Bodog) Lesnar is a +115 underdog to defeat the "Demolition Man" at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, this Friday night (Dec. 30, 2011) in the main event of the evening. Who is your money on?Don't Forget to Watch the match Live on PPV.Heres the Schedule

Click Here To watch Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem Live

TV LINK  1

TV LINK  2

  •  UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem
  • Date: December 30, 2011 (Friday)
  • Location: Las Vegas, NV / Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
  • Broadcast: Pay-per-view (10pm ET)
By now you have heard of a new software which allows users to stream Lesnar vs Overeem UFC 141 and all of the sports events live on PC. The reality is there are many web sites claiming to stream live sports like UFC 141. so how do you choose the right one? When it comes to watching Jazz vs Lakers  and other streaming sports online it's an added benefit to employ a software that may also let you watch regular television channels as well.Watch live sports such as this match without having to pay a monthly fee. This may save everyone a ton of cash from needing to purchase sport packages from your cable or satellite supplier. I think it is the best way to watch Lesnar vs Overeem   match live online stream On your couch. so See the difference between us and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment